Saturday, March 7, 2009

Taylor's Cheerleading Banquet

Last night was Taylor's cheerleading banquet. They were all so excited to get dressed up (even though it was in the school cafeteria). They all received their cheerleading trophy's and were ready to go hit the movies. They are never happy just doing something they always want more and more. I ended up having 5 girls spend the night, needless to say I had NO sleep listening to all the giggling ALL NIGHT. I really want to call my mom and apologize for all the times I had friends over good grief...
Erika,Erin,Hunter,Elizabeth,Maddy,Taylor and Madeline
The girls
Trying to act like ladies
This is more like it
Having dinner
Taylor and Madeline
Hunter and Taylor
Christina, Hunter and Taylor
Madeline,Christina,Hunter and Taylor
Taylors coach talking about Taylor
loving what she is saying
Taylor's laughing at her comments Taylor's coach going over the year of cheerleading dealing with Taylor

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

How cute are they! I can't wait til I have a girl old enough to do that stuff.

Jenece said...

They look beautiful!! What does the trophies look like?

Regina said...

She looks sooooo purdy!! You should be happy that she definitely looks young still compared to most of the others! She may not like it, but maybe it will keep her from growing up too fast!! Love her!

thehogans5 said...

She looks just like you!!! The sleep over brings back so many memories of us giggling all night. Remember when you just lived around the corner and we would sneak to each other's houses? Those were the days. When did we get so old?

the tatsaks said...

I am pretty sure me and my friends did not look like that when we were there age and we definitely did not keep mom up being loud:) You are brave...or insane to have 5 girls at your house! I guess that is what you get for being the "cool mom"

the tatsaks said...

oops...their