Monday, May 18, 2009

Taylor's District Golf Tournament

Taylor had her district golf tournament today and she did a great job. Had a couple hard holes but welcome to golf right?? They ran out of golf carts at Wanut Creek Country Club so I got to walk the course with her, so needless to say I didn't need to go to the gym for cardio.
Taylor would not let me take a picture of her so I threatened her and told her I was going to bust out singing. This is the result.
Chipping up to the green
Waiting her turn
On the green
this was her shot out of the sand
In the sand
Practicing before the first hole
Measuring her putt to the hole
Ready to putt
She hit this one far right
Getting ready to hit
Still waiting
Waiting for her turn in the fairway

Ready to hit on this par 3
Killing time waiting for the group ahead
Is this social hour?
Here she goes again

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I had no idea that Taylor was on the golf team. Good for her!

Jenece said...

She looks like a pro already! I'm proud of her. You go girl!

the tatsaks said...

She was so excited about her tournament. Hopefully it will get her a scholarship!!!