Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kinsley's sleep over

So this weekend Amy and Regina went out of town and Andrew was at home with the kids for the weekend. My parents decided to go to Utah and pick up my neice and nephew and Taylor was busy with friends birthday parties and fundraisers for her cheerleading squad. Well all that was left to help him out was Bailey. He didn't even need her until Sat night I'm very proud of him.. Well Tate and I went to get something to eat and on our way home we picked up Bailey. Kinsley was still up and Andrew looked worn out so I told him I would take Kinsley for the night so he could rest. He said ok and told me she had not had a nap so I was Good this will be easy..Following pics are a timeline of her night...
8:45 ready for bed


getting settled in
Piece of cake
10:00 Ya not tired.......
Next American Idol




10:45 Now it's Lego time

11:20 AND SHE IS ASLEEP!!!!!
Looks like she found some nerds in between all that busy time

3 comments:

The Baumanns said...

I just said goodbye to my babies and I am SO SAD! But I'm excited for them to see their cousins. I can't wait to see all the pictures on your blog! :) I love the pic of Kinsley with the nerds. Too funny...

Regina said...

Ok, thos kids are party animals staying up that late!!

the tatsaks said...

I am going to pretend I never read this post!