Friday, October 10, 2008

State Fair 2008

I love going to the state fair but I have to say after missing last year I was very surprised how expensive things were..every ride out there was 5.00 a kid can you believe that?? 15.00 bucks a ride for us..of course kids don't understand why they can't ride every single ride out there or why parents get mad when they don't finish their 5.00 coke..besides the prices of everyhing I think the kids had a great time
This is Bailey, Taylor, Brittnee and Tate hanging out with Big Tex
Tate played a game (shocking I know) that you throw a football through a hole and this is what he won
Big Tate and little Tate
Yes another game he threw two balls into the basketball hoops and won this lovely bear to match his football
the girls riding my favorite ride at the fair Is it just me or do they look older than they are?
Tate with his creepy smile
This ride is just like the superman at six flags
before the ride started
and after..Bailey is all smiles and Taylor and Brittnee look like they want to vomit


4 comments:

Jenece said...

That is ridiculously expensive! If I owe you more money let me know. Cause if Brittnee had gone with me I would have told her she couldn't ride but so many rides and thats it! You know how I am...mean mommy! HEHE!! No really, thats why I gave YOU the money and not her..so you knew what was being spent.

It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe those girls got on those rides. I know Brittnee hates big rides so I'm totally impressed that she did that.

Why didn't you take pictures of the new technology the State Fair offered...the new Pphone?

You and the toilet made a new technological gadget, instead of the Iphone you now have the Pphone created back Becca Lindsey!

Thanks for taking Brittnee guys..she had a great time!

Jenece said...

Oh and GREAT photos! You took some great photos!

Berlin Ashton said...

haha.
You're just hilarious aren't youuu
No actually I have no clueee to where that bear is but when I find it you are in for ittt!!!!

the tatsaks said...

Hey does baby tate like the Cowboys or what? That last picture is too funny!