Friday, October 3, 2008

Taylor's 2nd Football Game

Taylor has actually cheered at 3 games but I decided to record the 3rd game instead of pictures..once I figure out how to add a video you can all enjoy what we do every week..
This is Taylor with her friends Lauren on the left and Madeline on the right
This turned out fuzzy but Taylor is the one in the far back on top of the pyramid
Taylor using her big mouth God gave her
Taylor and Lauren again
And this is who Bailey hangs out with during games..starting way to early..bad enough they are boys but TWINS

5 comments:

Jenece said...

I recorded video with my phone but the clarity is really bad. They performed a real dance at halftime and I recorded it and wanted to post it but it didn't look good. So I'm going to take my "REAL" video camera to her game next week.

If you need help with this, I could help you!

Regina said...

I need to make it to one of her games! Are they every Mon?

The Baumanns said...

Hahahaha! I love that last one with Bailey.

The Baumanns said...

By the way, you were tagged in my last blog

the tatsaks said...

Oh my...you are going to be in big trouble with Bailey!!!