Saturday, November 22, 2008

Taylor's Modeling Debut

Taylor's orthodontist asked her if she would like to be a model in her new ads that will be coming out. What kid would say no right? It was in an old building off 287 that was pretty cool. Looking at this place driving up you would be scared but it was awesome. I Took Taylor to get he hair trimmed and done before the shoot and it was all good but the final product was not. Taylor was horrified about her bangs and in her defense I agree. They were short but not bad..anyway she went to the shoot they fixed the hair and these are the pics I got..There were alot more but I didn't want to be that mom so I put up the one's I got. And just so everyone knows Taylor was the youngest person there. They had one other girl that was not a high school student she was a little older than Taylor ..Yes I'm proud but I hope she knows this was a compliment being chosen out of the thousand kids Dr. Tardy has coming through there.
she was explaining how she wanted her to pose
This is hair and make-up fixing her
still polishing Taylor with the other girls waiting for the photographer
They were about to take this pose
waiting in between poses
Hair girl getting one more look
back in business

This turned out dark..dang
Look at this cool cat

3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

This is just the beginning...better get that agent!!! I can be her manager if you want!

Regina said...

She is so gorgeous so it is not surprising they chose her!! I can help Amy manage her!!

Jalei & Lane said...

That's awesome! Can I be Taylor's assistant?