Monday, December 8, 2008

Thansgiving

Well another Thanksgiving bites the dust. I can't believe that it is already this time of year. we went to my mom's as usual. We had 4 turkey's and all the sides. The weather was beautiful so the kid's ran around outside which was great cause they weren't in the house.
This says it all
mom posing with her friend Tom
us
Bailey,Taylor,Kinsley and Berlin
Taylor and tootie pants
Berlin and Tate
Lauren and Tate
Bishop drew a crowd with staples in the back of his head he had put in days before. He got into a fight with a coffee table and lost
The boys waiting for the Dallas game to start
Kim
The girls playing with Kinsley
Soccer at grandmas
still waiting...Kim looks thrilled doesn't she


2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I am going to have to still some of these pic and add it to my post for my book!

Jalei & Lane said...

What the heck did you need 4 turkeys for??