Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Cowboys Stadium

Well another football season is about to start. Tate bought season tickets to the Cowboys and is sooo excited about this new stadium..me on the other hand could care less but must blog about it for the end of the year book I am making.
From the parking lot

walking through the terminal
One of the bars

The field
The giant replay tv

Terminal

tv's everywhere








From very top of stadium




These are all suites that are staggered
Tate in our seats
View from our seats


The boys in our seats
Very happy camper here BUT..is mad he can't go to every game
Feels right at home
Father and son..too bad they like a crappy team like the Cowgirls

He's like a kid in a candy store
Like father like son

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I am SO jealous! I don't think I can even afford 1 ticket into that stadium! I'll just have to settle for the tours.

Regina said...

You lucky PUNKS!! How fun for little Tate though! and big tate for that matter. seriously.

The Baumanns said...

hehe...you said cowgirls.