Saturday, August 8, 2009

Taylor's 13th Birthday

I can not believe that I have a teenager...It seems like yesterday that she was born and taking her first steps and saying her first words..it's like I went to sleep and when I woke up she is a year away from high school...She has turned out to be a beautiful girl that I am so proud of...
This sign says it all...
The food set up
Goody table

Gift bags for the guests

Some of the girls

Isn't he sweet...
Some more of the girls
Mom and Lauren
Michael and Dad

Nice Guac Michael...yum yum
Tate and Zoe
Zack
Nice Taylor

Taylor picking on Erika as usual


Go Meredith Go
Bailey climbing up the slide

The final survivers of the day

Taylor pushing Bailey
And after Taylor pushed her



Taylor's cake
Nice Erika
And Hunter
You are doing such a good job Hunter

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

You did such a great job with the decorations! I love it! And Taylor is the sweetest 13 year old!

the tatsaks said...

I cant believe how much blogging you did today! I am going to have to steal some of the pics.

Regina said...

That party was so fun!!! I stole some pics. I just posted about all of our recent birthday parties, but didn't have any from her!! yay!!