Thursday, October 8, 2009

End Of Summer Fun

As the summer wound down the kids had to have one more day in the pool...you can always tell it's the end of the summer because swimsuits don't match goggles are all jacked up and I'm running around the house screaming "YES NO MORE TOWELS". They had a fun summer I'm just glad it's over...
What 3 yr old wouldn't want this goggle hottie???
Cru is very happy being tossed around like a rag doll
Watch me..watch me...
Blake thinking should I??


Blake's cannonball
Tate's cannonball



Flamingo Blake and Tate
Good job Kinsley







Bailey in her "cool" shadesHMMM let me think about it...


4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I guess your Party House is closing down for the winter.

the tatsaks said...

Those are some cool but scary pics!!! Where was I?

the tatsaks said...

Oh and welcome back to the blogging world!

Regina said...

These are so cute! I don't mind the cooler weather, but I do miss the sun! I'm sick of the rain!