Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tate's First Coach Pitch Games Of the Fall Season

Well Tate started his second season in coach pitch baseball. He played his first game as a catcher and now has moved on to his new position of short stop..We have had so much rain that they have cancelled all his games for the past 3 weeks...in between this they were suppose to have make up games that have all also been cancelled..I think he will be playing into Christmas at this rate..
My little stud
Leaving for the game
Ready to hit..went 3 for 3 in this game
Always has to bang his bat on homeplate









5 comments:

Regina said...

How CUTE!!!! I cannot WAIT for stuff like that!

Jalei & Lane said...

I LOVE little league baseball. I've spent many a summer on the fields.

the tatsaks said...

So cute. I will never forget his first t ball game when the kid at bat kept missing and the ball and Tate yells out "Mom, what is he doing? He cant even hit the ball!" So so so funny!!!

The Baumanns said...

What a little stud muffin...

Berlin Ashton said...

He's so cute!