Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Packer Sunday

Tate did have on a Cowboy jersey earlier than he got to cleaning bathrooms and got hot and changed..Got to keep those men busy.. but back to the story I guess he didn't get the memo from last week YOUR NOT PLAYING TODAY....oh well show that spirit anyway....How do you like the new Brett Favre Jets jersey??? I'm wearing it to Lambeau next weekend..


Poor Andrew didn't get the memo either...doesn't Kinsley look cute in her cheerleading outfit..and Tate had that helmet on ALL DAY..... Tate is the only one that followed directions on where to look..good boy
I'll get you my pretty...hehe that's what it looks like..Amy refused to get a picture facing forward because she was broken out...probably from partying until 5:30in the morning...and shocker Taylor is texting
They are calling out plays and Kinsley is ready to go..she should have on a football jersey she tackles with the best of them
Does anyone know what she's doing???

4 comments:

the tatsaks said...

That is a really good pic of you and tate...oh yea, and thanks for calling me out!!!

Regina said...

Cute pics!! I think Taylor is striking a pose. America's Next Top Model, here we come!!

The Baumanns said...

Man I wish I had your boobs.

The Baumanns said...

Oh and that last comment was left by Zsana...not Zoe!! (Could you imagine? :))