Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Golfing Day

This is me and my friend Rhonda enjoying a beautiful day of golfing...we try to have a golf day once a month but with both of our schedules this is the first time we could since June..Cheers sister

We had to have at least one cold one or it wouldn't be a golf day..we really did have just one so need for intervention
This is the great bathroom that they have on the course so woman don't drink alot cuz you don't want to have to go in there..pics say a thousand words
Since the weather is so nice we did alot of this most of the day...very slow lot's of waiting and anyone knows if you have to wait along time your game goes in the crapper
By this picture you would think this was a great shot and it was after about 500 swings
This is a true great shot my tee shot..look behind the ball and you can see the flag I hit this drive 231 yards..now that is fun!!!!


5 comments:

Regina said...

You should join the tour.

The Baumanns said...

One beer? Uh huh...ya right...

the tatsaks said...

I am with Zoe on that comment...though I hope it was really Zsana or we may need some intervention for Zoe!

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! I was thinking the same thing Amy. Perfect weather for golfing!

Rhonda Ericksen said...

Really I know all of you know us but we did only have 1 beer. By the way that shot that said took 500 shots to get to the pin is a LIE! That was a Birdie shot! For me anyways.