Friday, September 5, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football????

The great man that started all of us being the crazy Packer fans that we are..We will miss him this football season but will never forget all the seasons we had yelling at the tv with him..We will be visiting Lambeau on Sept 21 for the Greenbay Dallas game and I can assure you he will be with us...We love and miss you grandpa!!!Go Pack
this year I will be wearing make-up on game days and have purchased a womans jersey instead of this one...YIKES...
She says OPA you don't have to yell...
Is dad a Packer fan today??We'll have to see how the first couple of drives go...hehe

Who says we don't have generations of Packer fans? We don't give them the choice to be anything else...


4 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I am so excited and I cant wait for the trip to Green Bay! This season will be different without Grandpa...I miss him sooo much!

Regina said...

What a cute post. It would be even cuter if ya'll were wearing blue, silver and white. What?

Jenece said...

Go Cowboys!!

Love these photos of your family. There very cute.

Love,
Jenece

The Baumanns said...

Grandpa's so cute, makes me want to cry