Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bride Wars

Well I have to say this was a great movie. The only time we go is if it's a movie kids can see or animated. Of course the boys chose to sit this one out. Melanie and I wanted to try out the Studio Grill in the Highlands and I can say it was very nice but expensive. The girls thought they would be cool and all go in their pajamas UGH!!
This was the group from top left is Bailey and Meredith and the bottom from left is Ericka,Taylor,Madeline and Addi
The troublesome four
These two always have to have the last word..so they are perfect together cause they never shut up..
They look innocent don't they???
Real Classy Taylor....
Taylor showing Melanie how to work a camera
Waiting for the movie
Giving their lenghty orders..don't let these girls fool ya they can put it away..
Madeline making sure she gets her order right....
Taylor and Ericka

3 comments:

Regina said...

We hope to go see it this weekend. it looks so cute! i can't wait!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Good, I was wondering if that was a cute movie. I love movie grills! I usually just go to the ghetto one in Arlington, but they have a great pizza!

the tatsaks said...

Taylor looks like a toddler in that 2nd pic. I never realize how small she is until I see her with others her age!