Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

Tate had his first friend from school spend the night on friday night. I was surfing the internet and found a good deal at the Great Wolf Lodge for booking that day. If you have never been there it is really cool it's a huge hotel with an indoor water park . They all had a ball of course Bailey's birthday is next month and she has decided that's where she wants to have her birthday again.
Bailey,Taylor , Bryan(Tate's friend) and Tate
Bailey, Tate and Bryan
Taylor at the tree house
Bryan and Tate
Bailey crossing the Lily pad
Taylor,Tate and Bryan climbing on the water snake
Don't ask me what this is..I think it's a beaver
The boy's
Tate was not used to the water and his whole body clammed up
Tate was not happy Taylor was in his bed
Bryan showing his goodies from the arcade
Tate and Bryan..Doesn't Bryan look like my nephew Blake??

5 comments:

Regina said...

I was totally thinking that he looked a little like Balke. Tate is so cute with his littel friend, and that place looks so cool!!

Anonymous said...

Becky, This is Amy Russell now Hogan. Brad sent me your blog and your family is darling!! I haven't talked in forever! You look great. Its fun to see some of your family on this blog. One of your girls looks just like you did. Can you believe we were friends when we were 12! You can find me at our blog site www.craigandamyhogan.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you!

Jalei & Lane said...

I was thinking that same thing before I read it was a friend! That place looks really cool & Tate looks ecstatic!

Anonymous said...

真幸福的一家人,呵呵
祝福你们!

the tatsaks said...

He does look like Blake! Tate looks so little compared to him. Whats up with the weird comment?