Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hard Working Cheerleaders

At Taylor's school they make all the cheerleaders show up at the basketball games but only 6 cheer per half because they don't have alot of room. I would think it would of been better to divide the games up so they were not all there just hanging around in the bleachers...oh well I guess I wouldn't have these pics of them working so hard if they weren't there right???
Left to right is Ericka, Ashley,Taylor,Erin, Madeline and Christina
Hard working girls here
You would think they were so sweet...don't let them fool ya
After all that hard work it made Taylor mighty thirsty

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I keep forgetting that Taylor cheers. Probably because she's such a sweet girl & doesn't fit the stereo type. I was like that too...heehee

the tatsaks said...

They are all so cute...makes for a pretty scary future!!!

Regina said...

That is dumb that they have to just go sit up there and wait. You need to run the show, Becky!